- Log-in/Sign Up and then go to the “SHOP” button at the top of the page.
We recommend creating your order 7 days before delivery date, as you have a 7-day grace period on your order. You won’t accrue charges until the 8th day from the checkout or the delivery/pickup date, whichever comes first.
- Choose your rental location (If applicable).
- You’ll see products, prices, and measurements that are important to note when considering your property’s hallways, doorways, and stairways.
- If you do not see everything you want, try searching or using the filters and checking back daily for items that have been returned.
- Your shopping cart will be cleared after 2 HOURS of inactivity. So, make sure to checkout completely before leaving your cart. Don’t worry, you won’t accrue charges until the 8th day from checkout or the delivery/pickup date, whichever comes first.
- Be sure to check all the way out, until you reach the order confirmation page, you will also receive a confirmation email. You have until the Freeze to continue to add and remove items from your order!
- You can manage your order on your account page.
- You will request Delivery or Pick-up and a desired date during the checkout process and we will confirm the date within 24 HOURS. For deliveries, we set up the schedule the day prior and need flexibility to control the time of appointments in order to optimize our route. You will get a text message with the precise time of your appointment at 6 PM one business day in advance.
We know putting together a design is a process and we want to give you as much flexibility as possible to get it perfect. You can easily add or remove items through our website until 4:30 PM, 2 full days prior to delivery and will-call. The reason for The Freeze is so that we have time to pull the items and optimize the route for our field crew. As an example, orders delivering on a Wednesday freeze on Monday at 4:30 PM. Keep in mind, a Monday delivery will freeze on Thursday at 4:30 PM.
Please keep in mind that Mondays and Tuesdays are our busiest days. If you would like these days, please plan your order accordingly.
There is a minimum 30-day rental for every item. This helps cover administrative and warehouse expenses. After the 30-day rental minimum has been met you can rent by the day! We will prorate the monthly rate. No two-month minimums!
There is no minimum quantity or dollar amount to meet when you rent with SDN. You can stage the entire home with the Shared Rental Pool and are more than welcome to rent a single chair, a piece of art, or just a pillow!
There IS a minimum 30-day rental for every item, even if you only need it for a day or week. After the first 30-days, you are only charged for the days your items are renting.
After the 30th day, your order rental will accrue daily and you will be charged every 7 days or on the day the items are returned, whichever comes first.
You are welcome to return the items sooner, but will still be charged the 30-day minimum.
After you have created an order, you have two ways to add to an order.
- Start your shopping like you are creating a new order. When you click the “Checkout Button”, you will have the option of adding all the items in your cart to an open order.
- If you just need to add a single item, a new button will appear on the product page the next time you are shopping out of the same location. The button will allow you to instantly add an item to any current open order at that location.
If you do not see these options, the order is already renting, or the order is in the Freeze window. Once your order is delivered, if you need any additional items you will need to create a new order.
- Go to your account
- Select Orders
- Click on the order
- Find the product you want to remove and click the “Remove” button
Yes. For the first 30 days of each rental, you will pay 70% of your item’s published rental value. There will be no additional daily rental charge after the first 30-day period of your rental order (on your items). Once you’ve paid the first 30 days of the rental, you can keep using it until you don’t need it.
You are responsible for maintaining the rental items in good and complete condition.
Items for rent are meant to be utilized for staging purposes only, they are not intended for daily use. We understand there may be occasional use by a potential buyer such as sitting on a sofa or chair. This excludes any damage that may come from pets or owner-occupied homes.
When items are rented that are intended to go into an owner-occupied home, you are responsible for advising the homeowner against using the items.
In the event of damage or loss not covered by the Damage Waiver Fee, SDN will charge you for the costs of lost rent as well as replacing or repairing the rental items.
After an order is placed you can change the credit card related to that order by following these steps.
- Go to Account
- Click the Orders tab
- Select the order that you wish to change the credit card on
- Under the “Payment Info” section, select the “Change Card” button
- Here you can either add a new card or select an existing card on your account
Once you have completed these steps, any future payments related to that order will charge the newly assigned card. This does not change any past charges related to that order. If you need to make adjustments, you need to update your card before the Freeze.
If the new card fails to charge, the system will charge your default card for your order.
For any open or renting order, you can quickly see what credit card is assigned to your order by following these steps:
- Go to Account
- Click on Orders
- Once you click on orders you will see the assigned card for each order
When you submit your online order, you will provide your credit card at checkout (we only accept VISA or MasterCard). We place an authorization on your card which may appear as a $1.00 or less verification charge on your credit card account. We don’t charge the entire order total until the 8th day from checkout or the delivery/pickup date, whichever comes first.
The charge will be for the first 30-day rental. Sales tax, a damage waiver fee, and delivery services (if applicable) will be included in your total.
The first rental day of your 30-day minimum begins when it leaves the warehouse OR on the 8th day from your order start date, whichever happens first. You will count that day as your first day and add 29 days to that day to calculate your full 30 days.
Your rental will continue until the items are inspected and received back into inventory. For items that are made up of multiple pieces, all pieces must be received to end the rental period of that item.
After the first 30-day minimum has been met we will post charge your card at the end of 7-day blocks OR when you return the items – whichever happens first!
For this fee, Staging & Design Network will bear all risk of damage or loss to the rental items (this includes damage or loss caused by natural disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes, and tornados) EXCEPT for damage or loss caused by theft, disappearance, gross negligence, misuse or abuse (including without limitation, damage by cigarette burns or pets) for which you will remain responsible. SDN, in its sole discretion, will make this determination.
The total amount you will pay during the rental term in damage waiver fees is 4% per month of your monthly rental fee. The 4% is not applied on pickup or delivery fees, late charges, or sales tax.
To decline this damage waiver fee, you must provide Staging & Design Network, prior to delivery, with a Certificate of Insurance evidencing fire and extended coverage protection for the full replacement value of the Rental Items with Staging & Design Network named as Additional Insured in a loss payable clause. Damage Waiver fees will be charged until this certificate is received.
DELIVERY & SCHEDULING
SDN offers one-touch placement, destage, and will-call. Delivery includes two professional movers and one truck.
Delivery & Destage fees on rental orders above $1,000 before taxes and fees are FREE! (Some exclusions apply). For orders valued at less than $500, one-way rates start at $119. For orders valued between $500-$999, one-way rates start at $169. Your base delivery fees cover up to 30 minutes of drive time and a one-time placement of furniture.
You will request your desired delivery & destage or Will-Call date at checkout, but are subject to confirmation.
To schedule a destage go to Orders on your account page and click “Request Destage”.
We will contact you within 24 HOURS to confirm your requests.
|Order Value||Delivery||Destage||Extra Mileage||Optional Extra Time|
|Less than $500||$119||$119||$3.95/mi||$100/hr|
|Less than $1000||$169||$169||$3.95/mi||$100/hr|
$1000 or more
Read Terms & Conditions
|Load Type||Cost||Bin Rental*||Blanket Rental*|
*All items must be returned in order to not accrue charges.
|Order Value||Transfer Rate||Extra Mileage||Optional Extra Time|